Those wishing to receive the NASC Business Meeting Minutes via email should contact Glen, the NASC Recording Secretary
(see NASC Minutes for contact information)
- The next NASC meeting will be on SEPTEMBER 10th at 2pm at the Community Presbyterian Church in Merrick, on Wynsum Ave. and William Place (south of Sunrise Highway). New GSR Orientation is 1 p.m. before the 2:00 p.m. business meeting.
- Only checks or money orders made out to NASCOMM will be accepted to purchase literature. No cash will be accepted, as per NASC policy. When GSRs submit a personal check to pay for literature, they must include their phone number and group name on the check.
- The next ENYR business meeting will be on AUGUST 19TH at 12pm at Church of the Resurrection 85-09 118 Street, Kew Gardens NY.
- Groups are having an event outside of their regular meeting time, anytime and anywhere need to get an insurance rider. If your group is having a special event such as a fundraiser, speaker jam, group anniversary, service event (that is not at the same time & meeting place as your group) you must fill out the attached One-time Group Event Request Form. Please submit the form to Mike O. (see NASC Minutes for email address) 45 days before the event.
- ENYR Helpline Committee meets the last Monday of the month at 6:30 p.m. at St. James Church 116 Elton Rd., Stewart Manor, NY 11530; one year NA street clean time requirement; contact email@example.com or call 877-890- 8088 ext. 5
- H&I meets the 1st Thursday of the month at the Community Presbyterian Church in Merrick on Wynsum Ave and William Place, south of Sunrise Highway. Orientation at 7:30 followed by Business Meeting at 8 p.m.
- E&A meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at Community Presbyterian Church in Merrick.
- Public Information meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at Community Presbyterian Church in Merrick on Wynsum Ave and William Place, south of Sunrise Highway.
- NACNA meets the 4th Thursday of the month at 7 p.m. at Community Presbyterian Church in Merrick on Wynsum Ave and William Place, south of Sunrise Highway.
- NACNA Programming subcommittee meets the 3rd Thursday of the month at the Merrick church. In the crows nest at 7:00pm.
- NACNA Registration Committee meets the 3 rd Tuesday of the month 7:15pm at Community Presbyterian Church 100 Park Blvd. Massapequa Park. Call Gayle W. (see NASC Minutes for contact info).
- Speaker Exchange – meets the 1st Sunday of the month at 1pm at Community Presbyterian Church in Merrick.