How to Get Liability Insurance for Your Meeting Place
For Member Groups of the Eastern New York Region of Narcotics Anonymous.
May 2010 to May 2011 Policy
- First determine if your meeting place needs insurance. Check your rental agreement or ask your landlord. (A meeting place cannot be double insured).
- Download a New Group Registration form here: Download Insurance Form
- Fill out the form completely and accurately by typing in all the information.
- NOTE: (If this is a one time event, fill it out as “meets once”).
- Make sure there is a valid email address filled in on the form.
- Email it to your Area’s Insurance Liaison or your Area Chair.
- Once it is received, your Area Insurance Liaison will then email the contact person a copy of the Accord Certificate of Liability Insurance for your group.
- Your Area Insurance Liaison will let you know when to expect the Insurance Certificate.
If you have any information or concerns please contact the Insurance Liason